Tap in to our playoff rankings after week 12 of the NWSL season:
1. Portland Thorns – 22pts – 11 games – 60.8 SPI
Portland is one of the most hated teams in the league is number one on the charts and probably a lock for a first round bye.
2. Gotham FC – 19pts – 10 games – 56.4 SPI
Gotham FC has a game or two in hand to try and secure this second chart spot and the first round bye.
3. Washington Spirit – 18pts – 11 games – 55.7 SPI
This young team is having a great season and will finish around this chart position if they can keep this momentum up.
4. Chicago Red Stars – 17pts – 12 games – 50.2 SPI
The Red Stars are firmly in playoff contention but will need teams around them to drop points to keep up this high chart position.
5. North Carolina Courage – 17pts – 11 games – 63.0 SPI
The Courage are hanging on to this playoff spot without their stars that are away at the Olympics and should comfortably make the playoffs when they return.
6. Houston Dash – 16pts – 11 games – 53.4 SPI
Houston has enough talent to make the playoffs but they’re on the bubble now.
Outside looking In
Orlando Pride – 16pts – 12 games – 46.0 SPI | OL Reign – 13pts – 11 games – 50.4 SPI